Jurys Inn Galway
Overlooking Galway Bay and situated on Quay Street, Jurys Inn Galway is a 2-minute walk from St. Nicholas' Collegiate Church. It offers air-conditioned rooms, a restaurant and a 24-hour reception.
Galway Cathedral and Galway Train Station are both within a 5-minute walk from the hotel. Jurys Inn Galway overlooks the Spanish Arch, and Eyre Square and Galway’s shopping district are both within a 10-minute walk from the hotel.
Rooms at Jurys Galway feature flat-screen TVs, and free Wi-Fi access. They also include shower rooms, hairdryers and tea/coffee making facilities.
Breakfasts are served in the contemporary restaurant which also offers an international dinner menu. The bar serves lunch, snacks, and coffee, and Il Barista Coffee Bar serves coffees and fresh pastries.
Jurys Inn hotel in Galway has 130 bedrooms in total. More spacious than you’d expect, rooms can accommodate three adults or two adults with two children under twelve, or just one guest. The well lit, spacious feel is clearly designed around our guests’ comfort.
- Spacious room for up to 3 adults or 2 adults/2 children sharing
- Free WiFi
- Flatscreen MultiChannel TV
- Hair dryer
- Tea and coffee refreshment dock
- Spacious bathroom with complimentary toiletries
- Spacious well lit work area
- Selection of pillows available for your comfort
- Rooms available for guests with reduced mobility
- Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and charges are applicable.
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Vending machine (snacks)
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in/check-out
- Currency exchange
- Luggage storage
- Dry cleaning
- Ironing service
- Safety deposit box
- Non-smoking rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking throughout
Located in Galway city center.
Tel: +353 91 566 444