Athenry Golf Club
Athenry Golf Club is a mixture of parkland and heathland built on a limestone base against the backdrop of a large forest giving excellent drainage and remaining playable all year round. The course is located just 5 minutes off the new M6 Dublin to Galway Motorway.
18 Hole Parkland Course
Athenry Golf Club extends a warm welcome to all visitors. Check out our green fee rates below and click the 'Book Tee Times' button to book your tee time online or alternatively contact our office on +353(0)91 794466
- Greenfee ( Mon to Sat) - €25.00
- Electric Buggy (Members) - €15.00
- Electric Buggy (Visitors) - €25.00
- Trolley - € 3.00
- Societies - From €15.00
- Tuesday Open (Men Only) - €15.00
- Wednesday Open (Ladies Only) - €15.00
- Galway Races Special (Mon 30th July - Fri 3rd August) - €20.00
- Playing with a Member - €15.00
- Early Bird - €20.00
- Student with ID card - €15.00
We welcome all societies to Athenry Golf Club from Monday to Saturday. We set aside time on Saturdays (usually 8am to 11:30am) for those who cannot play Society Golf mid-week.
Over the years we are delighted to have developed a great relationship with our societies, many of whom include Athenry Golf Club as a venue in their yearly calendar. We also welcome new societies and guarantee they will not be disappointed with our excellent course, our practice area and the facilities of our new clubhouse.
A presentation area is available within the main bar for your presentations if you so wish.
Our excellent catering facilities offer a range of options to suit all tastes from breakfast/ bar snacks/ light lunch or dinner to round of your days golf.
Our current offer for societies includes:
Weekend Prices from Midweek Prices from
- Golf Only €20.00 €15.00
- Golf plus 3 Course Dinner €30.00 €25.00
- Golf plus Steak Dinner €35.00 €30.00
- Golf plus Irish Breakfast €25.00 €22.00